Carol Roeda Boy Dancer Garden Stake
"Little boys are treasures who are worth their weight in gold, they charm everyone around them from the time they're minutes old."
Designed by Carol Roeda Studios and produced by Prairie Dance! The "Boy Dancer" metal garden stake is a beautiful addition to any garden, lawn/landscape etc. Our garden line is laser cut from a lightweight steel and hand-crafted, ensuring a one of a kind patina marbled finish.
Prairie Dance Garden Stakes are shipped ready to use and require no assembly. All of our products are sealed with a clear coat of polyurethane to protect during handling.
Garden Stake Dimensions:
• 26.5" high x 16" wide (a total height of 40" with integrated garden stake)
• Lightweight Steel - Magnetic Surface
• Handcrafted - will have slight variations in color
• Patina finish - sealed with a clear coat of polyurethane to protect
• One-of-a-kind patina patterns/marbling cannot be replicated
• Proudly made in the USA at our studio in Sioux Falls, SD
Outdoor Care - Sun will eventually break down the protective polyurethane coating on our products allowing moisture to come in contact with the steel. Most people choose to let nature take its course and let the steel age naturally. Others choose to preserve the patina by spraying 2-3 additional coats of polyurethane per year. (Polyurethane spray is available at most hardware stores)