Fiddlehead Ferns - Garden Stake
The perfect addition to any garden, lawn, patio and much more! Our new line of garden stakes are crafted from a lightweight steel and hand-finished, ensuring a one of a kind patina marbled finish.
Prairie Dance Garden Stakes are shipped ready to use and require no assembly. All of our products are sealed with a clear coat of polyurethane to protect during handling.
• 9" wide x 17" high
Please note: The measurement listed above is the dimensions of the actual designs and does not include the height with the integrated garden stakes.
• Lightweight Steel - Magnetic Surface
• Handcrafted - will have slight variations in color
• Patina finish - clear coat of polyurethane to protect
• One-of-a-kind patina patterns/marbling cannot be replicated
• Proudly made in the USA at our studio in Sioux Falls, SD
Outdoor Care - Sun will eventually break down the protective polyurethane coating on our products allowing moisture to come in contact with the steel. Most people choose to let nature take its course and let the steel age naturally. Others choose to preserve the patina by spraying 2-3 additional coats of polyurethane per year. (Polyurethane spray is available at most hardware stores)